Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS IS NOT AN COINCIDENCE...RACE HACKED??
Exclamation 
Hi...well..yesterday i had a suppose failure server connection.. at last 5-6 laps..suddently apprears server communications..even i posted here..dont know ..was weird and i was in the point to win that race..
today..even right now..got again just at last laps..server problem communitacion..so..definitely this is not a coincidence..definitely something is wrong around srs servers or someone is doing wrong.
my internet is perfect so it's not problem, solid pin and any internet problem, or it's a bug if you race and take +15 seconds to second place and then something kick you or someone is doing dirty moves right here..
Today this bug , attack or whatever you wanna call make me angry because for 2 win for sure race, i lost due any reason, not for my problem, lost a lot of rating..
This can sounds rare but as i said, this is NOT an coincidance..it doesnt for sure and it's NOT a problem of my computer or Internet..i was runing good until this last race when i was in the point to win, +10 seconds gap to second place then suddently lost server commucation..

Yesterday Race and moment when happens..

https://youtu.be/uOphGJwd4Ic?t=4612

Today race , same..

https://youtu.be/w2sJbtDW_pw?t=4254

Angry Angry Angry

My pin and connection is perfect all the race, any problem with conection, all the time, just last laps almost to win..connection server problem... this is NOT a coincidence for sure..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You didn't experience a server failure, you've experienced a problem with your connection.
Ping doesn't prove anything, you can have a ping of 20 and still experience packet loss.

2 years ago I had a fight with my ISP because my connection was 200/10 MB, I had pings bellow 60 and got kicked from the servers because of packet loss.

You have been warned before about what you write and how you write it.

This happened to me a lot in my old apartment.

Everything was fine in other online games and with regular internet usage, but Assetto Corsa just couldn't handle when the connection was gone for just a tiny fraction of a second. I never bothered to really get into it because I knew I'd move soon again anyways, but I would try a new router if it would happen to me again.

I also suspected my ISP to reset my connection every other hour for whatever reason, I don't know though.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Also check your internal cabling to your router
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team