Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incs. points
So after the race you pull off track and wait for timer.. the car takes over by itself and drives into a wall. You end up getting Inc points.. that's not right. can we turn this off. On another note, we don't have enough AMS2 driver on any races to count. can we open this up for daily races and dump the championship.. whats the point?
must be something new with AMS2 because the AI would take over as soon as you crossed the checkered flag. You couldn't pull off track.
Daily series don't increase numbers
(04-25-2021, 09:37 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  must be something new with AMS2 because the AI would take over as soon as you crossed the checkered flag. You couldn't pull off track.
Daily series don't increase numbers
Maybe it's a server setting for cooldown lap ? I understand the numbers may not be there yet... But would like to run some races during the week for practice. It's a shame the turnout is low in AMS2 I enjoy the racing over here compared to public lobbies. great respect from all involved so far. Its hard to find a server with car/track combo for Sunday.. Thanks for what your doing here.. Having a blast!!  Thank You again
Being the driver behind you, I wondered where you were off to as you followed the Indy circuit on the cool down lap rather than the Gp Circuit we had been racing. I wonder if that confused the AI.

@SRS in fact the server does not take over until the race is finished for everyone, until then you are expected to carry on driving the cool down lap.
I was going to take the short cut to the pits. But AI grabbed me and I went into a wall... Oh well I learned something. Stay on the track. Good racing Tim