Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Assetto Corsa Competizione championships starting April 28th!
How is the ACC rain level and variability calculated from the weather forecast?
I really would like to see some nice showers within the 2 minutes advance forecast on the x12 time Smile
(05-10-2021, 02:00 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  https://openweathermap.org/

So, yesterday I was looking to this site to see the weather forecast for Le Castellet and it said rain starting from 5/6 am... But it never rained in the Paul Ricard race (the race took 12h from 21 Saturday to 9 Sunday).
Did I miss something? 
Do we have to expect dynamic weather or it is fixed?

It was an amazing race btw, I'm not complaining  Wink
No new ACC championships this week? Sad
There is so little love for ACC here Sad
It's odd how GT3 are the most popular races in AC and sometimes have over 60 drivers in one race yet ACC struggles to get 15. Do people drive the ranked servers in ACC instead or is the game just not that popular among SRS players? And if someone didn't have ACC now would be the best time to get it!
The only reason I raced ACC on here was I hoping for changing weather /time of day. Now it might just have been unfortunate timing due to real life weather, but that didn't seem to happen in the last series.

I am also bored by all the GT racing that ACC railroads everyone in to.

It might be optimistic, but I am actually pinning my hopes on AMS2 for varied racing in varied conditions.
(06-07-2021, 02:35 PM)Tapani Vuorenpaa Wrote:  It's odd how GT3 are the most popular races in AC and sometimes have over 60 drivers in one race yet ACC struggles to get 15. Do people drive the ranked servers in ACC instead or is the game just not that popular among SRS players? And if someone didn't have ACC now would be the best time to get it!

I don't know, other portal/league/championship/communities maybe?
The problem is that I love both SRS and ACC and I'd like to have more players here... I won the last two races of the GT4 (on Saturday, only because Simon Speth was racing on Friday Big Grin) but we were only 6 and 8 drivers respectively.

(06-07-2021, 03:38 PM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  The only reason I raced ACC on here was I hoping for changing weather /time of day. Now it might just have been unfortunate timing due to real life weather, but that didn't seem to happen in the last series.

I am also bored by all the GT racing that ACC railroads everyone in to.

It might be optimistic, but I am actually pinning my hopes on AMS2 for varied racing in varied conditions.

I'm not an experienced simracer (started racing online this year and I only tried AC & ACC) but I love the feeling of ACC and the variations of grip based on temperature and track condition... I find AC more "linear" and I struggle to find the limit of the car.
Is AMS even better?