Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa championships starting March 22!
Really looking forward to streaming the Caterham 420Rs on a Friday night. I had a drive of these not that long ago and had super fun. Fixed setup too so it should be nice and even throughout.
YouTuber: https://www.youtube.com/c/MrWatton
What kind of ballast / restrictor should we expect for different cars in the DTM series?
Fuel consumption: 150%, Tyre wear: 170% & pit window 00:10 - 00:50.
Cars: DTM 90s cars from Kunos (ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6,bmw_m3_e30_dtm,ks_mercedes_190_evo2)
BOP (% Restrictor): 25 (Alfa), 15 (BMW) , 15 (Merc)
BOP (% Ballast): 20 (Alfa), 15 (BMW), 5 (Merc)
Alfa was really too much of a wolf for the German shepherd...
On the F3 cars, is the HALO part of the fixed setup? I really like driving the F3 but last time it was featured in SRS the HALO could not be deselected. I find it annoying to look past the HALO on a 2D monitor, I imagine its fine in VR
hi, first i apologize for my ignorance, but i have a problem with btcc; I have tried to enter practice, it loads the circuit, but when load the vehicle it stops and returns me to the car and track selection screen. I'm looking forward to that championship and I want to train, but I can't find a solution, if someone can help me I would appreciate it (I think the problem has to do with the "fonts" folder).
Is any of the new series going to have a fixed setup?
(03-21-2021, 08:18 PM)Daniel Pérez Lopez Wrote:  Is any of the new series going to have a fixed setup?

Yes mate, my AussieStig series is fixed setup. 
solucionado, gracias
(03-21-2021, 08:18 PM)Daniel Pérez Lopez Wrote:  Is any of the new series going to have a fixed setup?
In the "race" section, on the upper left corner there's the "open/fixed" label.
BMW M235, F3, Porsche Cayman, Honda Prelude and Catheram series have a fixed setup.