Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa championships starting March 22!
Some really awesome series there, great choices
Appreciate the opportunity to have another series here on SRS!

The Alfa TZ Cup was a ton of fun, and I hope people like the regional level touring car series feeling I was going for with the French Fling Toyota GT-86 Tuned cup!

Some of the tracks are new or returning to SRS, so if you don't know them, make sure to catch the weekly quick start track guide on my channel/server in order to help reduce your practice times and increase your pace with minimal time or effort! I also provide a setup every week!

Roundel Racing HPDE Discord: https://discord.gg/eSKN53UsM3

Ted Hough Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlj1Zf...kDfjx2_JOw
Is the AE86 stock or tuned? Because it just says "AE86", but there's a tuned one in the picture.
Also bumping the question about AE86, skins probably are not interchangeable.
I gonna say it straight, i'm playing Assetto Corsa on Game pad... on directional pad. I'm masochistic, nostalgic idiot that can't forget muscle memory from many Gran Turismo 1, 2 and 4 races. I'm driving in various skins i made.
Team D-Pad as:         #66,
Team LEGENDS as:     #66,
Panzer Apt. 767 as:     #13
(03-20-2021, 07:30 PM)Marcin Dworog Wrote:  Also bumping the question about AE86, skins probably are not interchangeable.
I can confirm they aren't.

Some nice series indeed, I hope I can join some of them! Thanks SRS!
(03-20-2021, 06:47 PM)Antoni Swirkowicz Wrote:  Is the AE86 stock or tuned? Because it just says "AE86", but there's a tuned one in the picture.

It's the tuned version.
Thumbs Up 
Very nice![Image: thumbsup.png]
FDR member <<Flying Dutchman Racing>>
Driver for FDR in official STC Blue Cup series 2011
These are great! Pumped for BTCC and F1
very happy the RSS f3 car in in this. i wish the praga r1 was used again. im going to race every week of the f3 my favorite car.
Thumbs Up 
(03-20-2021, 11:45 AM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  For folks running the Honda series: Because the mod comes with only one skin for the real-world car, I also made a skin pack with 17 colors, chosen to match Honda's actual paint codes from 1980.
Thank you very much for your passion and attention to detail !!!