Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Assetto Corsa Competizione championships starting March 17th!
So there is no mandatory pitstop in the GT World Challenge Euro?
I think there's a mandatory 1L refuel stop, like in previous championships (in the first post, it counts for both GTWCs and Porsche Cup).
Just did the ACC race. When I did my pitstop, the pitstop menu didn't show while driving in the pits. So I couldn't deselect tyres and repairs for example. Is that normal?
When I practiced this, the menu showed.
You need to select it with the MFD button. /
You have to push it a few times to get the right page. And then use keyboard arrows to choose settings

It shows bottom left
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(03-17-2021, 09:42 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  You need to select it with the MFD button.  /
You have to push it a few times to get the right page. And then use keyboard arrows to choose settings

It shows bottom left
Thanks. Turns out I didn't map that button on my wheel. But it's fixed now.
I bought ACC during the Steam Fall event but haven't tried it yet. I use VR and everything I have read is that ACC is a hug struggle with VR.
But looking at these upcoming championships is making me want to give it a try.
I may have to tell me wife that I'll be busy for the weekend getting it going. I'm sure that will go over well! LOL

(03-18-2021, 05:30 PM)Colin Chilibeck Wrote:  I bought ACC during the Steam Fall event but haven't tried it yet. I use VR and everything I have read is that ACC is a hug struggle with VR.
But looking at these upcoming championships is making me want to give it a try.
I may have to tell me wife that I'll be busy for the weekend getting it going. I'm sure that will go over well! LOL
It all depends on the specs of your pc and choosen headset but with a lot of fiddling its very enjoyable in vr, I couldn't go back to flat screen, look for Andrew_wots engine.ini on the official acc forums vr section and he has a graphics file with it, use that as a baseline to see what u can handle and adjust it accordingly.