Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions on improving SRS
I still consider, in my opinion, the 3 penalty points for contact quite penalizing and risky for the simracers who regularly attend and compete in the SRS series in spite of those who occasionally run without paying attention to contacts. However, I respect the decision of simracingsystem but with the hope that one day something will change regarding this issue.
Anyway I think it was a constructive discussion that allowed to understand the thinking of those who live every day this wonderful platform that is SRS.
www.4funsimracing.com
Very nice ideas Maurice. And i agree with the incident ratio weight.
I even think report system could punish the race result of a driver, not just always to get a suspension unless it's an intentional wreck. Every of us are human, not pro drivers, and it's easy to do a mistake. To get the penalty on the race result should fit ok. The race counts in your championship table but your result has the penalty the admin considers to apply for your wrong action.
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
(03-26-2021, 09:31 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  I'm aware of the threads being made here, it is a suggestion box, people can suggest their ideas.

All the suggestions made in this thread were already done previously, it is just a matter of searching.

The system works as it works for a reason, not because I woke up one day and decided it was a good idea.

There are some changes planned for Assetto Corsa but still under testing. I can tell that none related to what is discussed here. They might popup in a couple of seasons.

I also hear from multiple people (and from my own experience), that not all incidents get shared equally. So there are people having an incident, which is counted for 1 person, but not the other. So that's really unfair.

I see no reason to keep using this -3 points anymore. It's unfair this way.