Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi all
hello everyone my name is fabio I'm from italy and I've been racing online a lot with NR2K and rFactor (ages ago....) now because of the COVID thing I've got plenty of free time and I'd like to get back behind a wheel and see if i still can do that....I use assetto corsa any advice on how to set it for the best online experience will be more than welcome
hope to be able to meet you soon on track!   Smile
Welcome, Fabio!
I use Content Manager, I find it very user friendly for car/track downloads and to register to races.
On a discussion here on the forums (I can't remember where, though), I learned there are alternative solutions to Content Manager, some even more "powerful", apparently.
(03-04-2021, 04:09 PM)Andrea Piovanelli Wrote:  Welcome, Fabio!
I use Content Manager, I find it very user friendly for car/track downloads and to register to races.
On a discussion here on the forums (I can't remember where, though), I learned there are alternative solutions to Content Manager, some even more "powerful", apparently.
I've got content manager as well and I like it very much....now I'm trying to get all things done to be able to race here,I installed the required AC app and I can see it in the default AC launcher looks like everything is OK ....in content manager I can see and activate just the skins app but there isn't the app to get into SRS races....am I missing something ?
Welcome Fabio, if you click on Drive and Live option on the left in content manager you will see SRS option on the top left
Welcome Fabio, I’ve only started playing AC recently and the content manager is amazing. Looking forward to seeing you on track!
(03-04-2021, 08:15 PM)Brian Messina Wrote:  Welcome Fabio, if you click on Drive and Live option on the left in content manager you will see SRS option on the top left
hola brian! gracias por tu ayuda....veo la bandera argentina asi te escribo algunas palabras en espanol que estoy estudiando desde hace dos meses ...espero que nos encontraremos pronto en el circuito  Smile Smile

found it! I just missed a content manager plugin.....now I'm almost ready to go just need some practice to get back in shape
Muy buen Español Fabio, encantado! 

See you on the track =)