Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting February 8th!
New Assetto Corsa series starting February 8!

We are delighted to announce the new Assetto Corsa series!

IMB Racewear, our new partner, will host the Cupra TCR daily series and award the champion with a pair of customised SBC-1 Sim Racing Boots!
But that's not all!
Aussie Stigs Mclaren 650 GT3 will be sponsored by IMB Racewear and the winner will receive a pair of customised Sim Racing Gloves!

For those who do not know IMB Racewear, it is a company based in the UK whose slogan is designed “4 You, By You”. Their fully custom designs allow sim and real life racers to make the impact they always wanted. You will find a great variety products among their catalog like gloves, boots, sleeves and other non sim related products, all with custom options.

Aussie Stig recently reviewed their products, check out his video by clicking here

Make sure you visit their website and check out their products!

1 hour Daily Series

We will continue to provide championships for different regions:

[Image: C7RAmerica.png] Corvette C7R America: 02:00 GMT only on Saturdays & Sundays

[Image: C7RAsia.png] Corvette C7R Asia: 15:00 GMT

[Image: C7REuro.png] Corvette C7R Euro: 21:00 GMT

Fuel consumption:200%, Tyre wear:170% & pit window 00:10 - 00:50.
Cars: All available GT3 from Kunos (ks_corvette_c7r)
BOP (% Restrictor): none

Youtuber series

Some youtuber series will feature 10 mins qualy + 20 mins Race and others 20 min Qualy + 1 hour Race.

Euro youtubers
[Image: TedHoughAlfaRomeoTZ.png] Ted Hough Alfa Tz - Mondays 20:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: TumiltyS800RSC.png] James Tumilty Honda SC800 - Tuesdays 20:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: AussieStig650GT3.png] Aussie Stig Mclaren 650 GT3 - Thursdays 20:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race except Barcelona Moto 11/03/2021 )
[Image: MrWattonMiniJCW.png] Mr Watton Mini JCW - Fridays 20:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

America youtubers **

[Image: Zerobandwidth599xxEVO.png] ZeroBandWidth Ferrari 599XXEVO - Tuesdays 02:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: 2Old4ForzavsGTPGT4.png] 2Old4Forza vs GTP GT4 (ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_clubsport (ballast:40kg),ks_maserati_gt_mc_gt4) - Wednesdays 02:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race except Nordschleife 17/3/2021)
[Image: ProSimracingPorscheBattle.png] Pro sim Racing Porsche Battle (ks_porsche_911_carrera_rsr,ks_porsche_991_carrera_s) - Fridays 02:00 GMT (all 20 mins Qualy + 1 h Race)

Daily Series (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: CupraTCR.png]IMB Racewear Cupra TCR

[Image: FormulaArgentina2.png] Formula Argentina 2.0

[Image: GT86.png] GT86

Wednesdays (10 mins Qualy + 20 min Race)

[Image: Ferrari288GTO.png] Ferrari 288 GTO 20:00 GMT

Weekends (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: Lotus49.png] Lotus 49 20:00 GMT

You can access the season details on the following link
http://www.simracingsystem.com/upcomingseries.php

** GMT time & day.

[Image: SeriesACFeb21.jpg]
great pack of old cars +++++++++++
Really looking forward to this...especially the JCW MINIs of course Big Grin
Hope to see everyone racing in the Let's Go Mclaren 650s GT3 Racing With AussieStig series for the chance to win an awesome pair of personally customised sim racing gloves. See you all on track mate. Cheers, AussieStig
The vintage selection this season is absolutely incredible!

Thanks for the opportunity to host a series - I hope to see some guys in the Roundel Racing/Ted Hough Alfa TZ Cup! We're welcoming to beginners and there will be a few setups and will be track/circuit guides every week on our community Discord which you can join here: https://discord.gg/3NGGgKwShF

Hope to see you on track with us!
I like the cars of next season and hope to join a lot of races!
Here's the new schedule as a weekly calendar.

Thank you Martin for providing me the initial template. I fixed all the issues from DST messing up my formula. Should be able to adjust the -8 to whatever GMT you are (-).

People with positive GMT values will need to edit the formulas of each Column G time to read " =F#-(G2/24)" Number being the row you are currently typing in. As well as change the dates of everything. 

Not liable for missing/incorrect information, use at your own risk.

Attached Files
.xlsx   SRS Schedule (3).xlsx (Size: 466.8 KB / Downloads: 8)
Should be a great season!
The daily 20 min races look like a lot of fun. The Formula Argentina looks like it's been added recently, I tested it out and you really have to push the car all the time. Pretty hard to get it turning in without some adjustments for me. I bet the racing will be extremely tight!!

The Cupra TCR is probably the most exciting FWD car I've driven so far, I really suck but I think the racing would be cool.