Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spotlight On... Interviews with SRS racers - Season 2 (5/2)
Hi guys,
Our new interview is online, thanks to SRS fixture Michal Janak:

https://www.4funsimracing.com/2021/02/04...hal-janak/

With this interview - also with a couple of extra questions - the second season of Sporlight On... comes to an end, and we'll take a pause for a while.

For now we'd like to send our warmest thanks to all the SRS racers we got in touch with and to you all that followed and supported this project. It has been a real pleasure working on it.

See you soon with the third season - thanks thanks thanks!

Gianluca
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
Great interview with some very interesting points. I also really enjoy seeing the pictures of the models you put up in the discord, you have a fantastic eye for detail.

This has been an awesome series of interviews, thanks for conducting them and the whole 4Fun team should be very proud of the contributions you have made to this community. It has been very enjoyable reading about the other people I get to race with here, its awesome to see so many people from different backgrounds.
Very nice interview.
I love so much the spirit and sportmanship of most of the racers in the community, and Michal doesn't make an exception.
great interview, i always have very good memories of that gpl championship we were driving a long time ago, a lot of very good fast drivers, and also very realistic conditions that forced everyone to learn to drive at their best. You cant return to pit in qualifying? then Q is over for you Smile You touched that wall ? well it will be kinda hard to continue on 2 wheels Smile ALso you destroyed someone ? it is very likely you will start from last spot next race and if you did something very stupid then pit start it is or some kind of suspension.