Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa Competizione championships starting February 3
(02-06-2021, 10:24 AM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  In fact, we are using two different systems ( ACC and AMS2 ) that bring changing times and weather to the table.

I have both but find that unless the races provide something different to the AC races I won't join, as AC is so seamlessly integrated with SRS.  The thing is that ACC rings more GT races, which we already have and one of the three AMS2 is GT racing.

My preference is the longer and more challenging races.  So I race the hour long AC races and the historic cars.

Last season the only ACC series I took part in was the Asian, 1 hour races as they were changeable time and weather, though we missed out on the last race which was to be at night.  The race that sticks in the mind was a race at Laguna Seca, starting in the early morning gloom, and having the sun rise during the race.
I missed the breaking point at T6 (I believe...) every lap after the sun started to say "Nothing to see here!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Assetto Corsa Competizione championships starting February 3 - by Andrea Piovanelli - 02-06-2021, 09:33 PM