Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa Competizione championships starting February 3
I agree with you, but most of last season races had less than 8 cars. I doubt different weather conditions would bring here more drivers. Probably live streaming would do it in my opinion. I prefer different conditions cause It’s an advantage for experienced drivers in ACC, and it’s funnier, and different mandatory pitstops requriments to make the races more unpredictable than all cars loading all fuel and pitting for 1 liter. But I’ve seen a lot of messages here asking for ACC and in the grids there’re always the same names. I drive in some communities too, but I believe SRS’s penalty system is the best by far to avoid wreckers or very bad drivers, and my friends and I are giving it our support just racing in SRS all we can, because race conditions can be set easily by Henrique, but it’s not that easy to develope a rating system and a trustworthy report system. As I said, I agree with you, and we’ve got here in the community some ACC experienced drivers whose experience could help to improve racing conditions. Probably random weather or real weather could help us to enjoy it even more, but I don’t know if it will work to attract more new drivers here. Probably a live stream in YouTube showing the races like in AC would work better for that purpose. We were 25 yesterday, we had a big Spanish-language streamer racing. It was a very good race, hope we can have more of this, I don’t want to think it was a mirage
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Assetto Corsa Competizione championships starting February 3 - by Sergio Mendez - 02-06-2021, 08:25 AM