Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa Competizione championships starting February 3
Hard to pinpoint what motivates people to choose one game over another. For myself, I'm tired of the pinball collision physics in AC, and I could use my Gamivo credit towards ACC. But there can be thousands of little aspects like that that people use to make their choices. Probably the two major influences are 1- A large user base, and 2- car/track selections that capture a player's interest.

But there's a lot to learn in ACC coming from AC, the differences aren't just superficial. I've been watching and reading instructions for hours, have put into practice only a slice of that info, and there's a bunch more new stuff to learn that I haven't started on yet. I can see the argument either way to attract people with ACC's 'novel' features, versus attracting people by flattening the learning curve.

The way it feels now, ACC user base will keep growing and eventually we'll have more than enough variety of races to chose from. But it's not clear the best way to bring that future forward faster.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Assetto Corsa Competizione championships starting February 3 - by Martin Smith - 01-31-2021, 11:07 PM