Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Delay start of Qualifying sessions
Hi there - is there any way we can delay the start times a bit more ? Just loaded into a race and for some reason my settings had changed so couldnt see nothing due to the sun rays (im in VR) I have no idea if some part of Assetto corsa updated or srs updated etc but it changed my visual settings completely and by the time i exited the race, found the fault and then tried to log back into the race the session was closed.
A small 5 min time buffer/ practice session would be a good idea to let folks warm up (maybe less turn one chaos) and allow anyone a little bit of time to sort out technical glitches etc would it not?

Just putting the feeler out as it surely cant do any harm to have some more time before the race to prepare as 3 mins is a bit tight if anything goes sour when joining the session.

Cheers and good racing folks
You can always rejoin a race from the online section of AC, just search the servers for 'simracingsys' and find the split you were in (1-4)
I too was forced to miss some races due to technical problems (like the last Panda race)... but it also happens in reality, so it can be. However, I too am a VR user and I suggest you take a look at this guide if you haven't already, it helped me in several problems https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...ide.19037/
www.4funsimracing.com
(01-27-2021, 04:25 PM)Dario Bucalo Wrote:  I too was forced to miss some races due to technical problems (like the last Panda race)... but it also happens in reality, so it can be. However, I too am a VR user and I suggest you take a look at this guide if you haven't already, it helped me in several problems https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...ide.19037/

Yeah I found it eventually - was the sunrays option but all my settings were messed up (i hadnt touched them and had just done a wee warm up race before going into the main event) so who knows why all the settings decided to max up to 4k etc XD

Weird for sure

I did manage to get back in (after posting this title to be honest but got in with like 40 secs left of qualifying so couldnt put a time down. still made it to 7th from 24th and improved my score overall so not too bad all in all lol