Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circuit de la Sarthe -- which version?
Hi,
The version in the Downloads Required list is not the same as an older version needed to register online (for the Alfa Romeo 33T12 on Monday).
I'm hoping this is just an oversight and that we'll be using the newer version in the list (author Tiago Lima) -- the penalties are MUCH more reasonable Smile .
Thanks!
(01-09-2021, 08:14 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  Hi,
The version in the Downloads Required list is not the same as an older version needed to register online (for the Alfa Romeo 33T12 on Monday).
I'm hoping this is just an oversight and that we'll be using the newer version in the list (author Tiago Lima) -- the penalties are MUCH more reasonable Smile .
Thanks!
Sorry, after doing some research, I (hope I) don't quite get what you're trying to say (disclaimer: I don't race in this series, so I'm just asking out of curiousity).
So is SRS just using an outdated version of this mod (which would be a bit of a shock, since the last update in the version history in RaceDepartment is almost a year old) or do you just recommend an "alternative" version of the mod by the same author?

Edit: I apparently confused the 2017 and the 1967 version.
Yes, a bit confusing:
To register for that race (on Monday), you would need a different version (older) than what's available to download. I think it's just a mistake in putting up the wrong track for the race, but will wait for the official response.
fixed
it is the 67 version
... "and now for something completely different..."   Big Grin
Thanks for clarifying!