Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indicate in the profile or in the table results the used aids?
I use clutch and H-pattern for the cars that require it because it is more fun to me. However, I do not care if others do not use it, even if they are quicker than me. I will still treat them as any other driver on the track and try to have a good race with them. As long as they drive respectfully on the track, then I don't care what they use. The same goes for camera point of views (cockpit, vs dash vs hood). I really don't care, use whatever you prefer. A good driver will be fast no matter what they use. As the saying goes, a good craftsman never blames their tools.

Remember some of the equipment is expensive and not everyone can afford these extra peripherals on top of their already expensive wheel and pedals. They also might not have the proper stand or seating area to mount a gearstick. I don't think it is fair to exclude them from certain events, just because they do not have this extra equipment. If you really want the field to be equal regarding equipment, then that logic suggests that everyone should have the same wheel and pedals for fear of someone using one that would give them an advantage. It would be weird and stupid to have races where only people with a T300 wheel are allowed for example.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indicate in the profile or in the table results the used aids? - by Donnchadh MacGarry - 01-10-2021, 12:06 AM