Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How i quit the default grill of assetto corsa
The default grill of AC is a problem, i can't see anything with that in mid of my screen, how i quit that, in every race there is a grill, its frustrating having that in my screen all the time. Angry
(12-31-2020, 12:27 PM)Laszlo Pujal Wrote:  The default grill of AC is a problem, i can't see anything with that in mid of my screen, how i quit that, in every race there is a grill, its frustrating having that in my screen all the time. Angry
Not sure if I understood: you mean the list of the racers? You can toggle it using the F9 key. Otherwise, can you post a capture?
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
I can try, if not i will send a screenshot (List of racers yes, I'm Spanish I'm not very good at English). Otherwise, thanks!
(12-31-2020, 02:22 PM)Laszlo Pujal Wrote:  I can try, if not i will send a screenshot (List of racers yes, I'm Spanish I'm not very good at English). Otherwise, thanks!

If you are talking of the default Assetto Corsa list of racers, so F9 will do the job then Smile
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
(12-31-2020, 02:24 PM)Gianluca Roncaglia Wrote:  
(12-31-2020, 02:22 PM)Laszlo Pujal Wrote:  I can try, if not i will send a screenshot (List of racers yes, I'm Spanish I'm not very good at English). Otherwise, thanks!

If you are talking of the default Assetto Corsa list of racers, so F9 will do the job then Smile

It works, thanks!