Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting December 28th!
New Assetto Corsa series starting December 28th!

We are delighted to announce the new Assetto Corsa series!

The Tatuus championship (daily) will be sponsored by Driving Academy that will award 2 of their Sim Racing courses as a giveaway at the end of the championship.
Driving Academy has been providing Sim Racing Courses since 2015 and their main face (Marcos Riffel) is a regular racer here a SRS. 

1 hour Daily Series

We will continue to provide championships for different regions:

[Image: GT3America.png]GT3 America: 02:00 GMT only on Saturdays & Sundays

[Image: GT3Asia.png] GT3 Asia: 15:00 GMT

[Image: GT3Euro.png] GT3 Euro: 21:00 GMT

Fuel consumption:200%, Tyre wear:170% & pit window 00:10 - 00:50.
Cars: All available GT3 from Kunos (bmw_z4_gt3,ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3,ks_mclaren_650_gt3,ks_mercedes_amg_gt3,ks_nissan_gtr_gt3,mclaren_mp412c_gt3,mercedes_sls_gt3,ks_audi_r8_lms,ks_glickenhaus_scg003,ks_ferrari_488_gt3,ks_porsche_911_gt3_r_2016,ks_audi_r8_lms_2016)
BOP (% Restrictor): none

Youtuber series

Some youtuber series will feature  10 mins qualy + 20 mins Race and others 20 min Qualy +  1 hour Race.

Euro youtubers

[Image: TumiltyMiniSAppk.png] James Tumilty Mini Cooper S APPK - Tuesdays 20:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: AussieStigOrecaLMPC.png] Aussie Stig Oreca LMPC - Thursdays 20:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race except Monza 14/01/2021 )

America youtubers **

[Image: ZerobandwidthCupraTCR.png]  ZeroBandWidth Cupra TCR - Tuesdays 02:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: 2Old4ForzavsGTPMC12.png]  2Old4Forza vs GTP Maserati MC12 GT1 - Wednesdays 02:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: ProSimracingPragaR1.png] Pro sim Racing Praga R1 - Fridays 02:00 GMT (all 20 mins Qualy + 1 h Race)

Daily Series (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: DrivingAcademyTatuus.png] Driving Academy Tatuus

[Image: OctaviaCup.png] Octavia Cup

[Image: CaterhamAcademy.png] Caterham Academy

Mondays (10 mins Qualy + 20 min Race )

[Image: AlfaRomeoTipo33TT12.png] Alfa Romeo 33TT12 20:00 GMT

Wednesdays (10 mins Qualy + 20 min Race)

[Image: FiatPanda.png] Fiat Panda 20:00 GMT

Weekends (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: FerrariF2004.png] Ferrari F2004 20:00 GMT

You can access the season details on the following link
http://www.simracingsystem.com/upcomingseries.php

** GMT time & day.

[Image: SeriesACDec20.jpg]
One panic over. Now onto the mad rush panic.

Thank you
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Good series again and I like the gt3's very much, mostly driving the 1 hour races.

But what's a bit disappointing for me is always the same tracks. There are so much tracks we can race on, that in my opinion makes it much more challenging. Barcelona, Nürnbergring, Spa etc. beginning to see those to much. Racedepartment has much more tracks to offer....
Maybe next time!!
FDR member <<Flying Dutchman Racing>>
Driver for FDR in official STC Blue Cup series 2011
I'm pretty sure this is accurate? But who knows?!
[Image: RJc25tK.png]
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
I was sure that there was no chance of having GT3 because of ACC now, but I'm glad I was wrong. Also, always nice to have touring cars on schedule.
Thanks for setting this up despite the holiday season!
There seems to be a discrepancy between the driving aids that are shown on the "race" page and the "daily schedule" page. For instance, both for the Tatuus and the Caterham series, the race page mentions "ABS 1" whereas the daily page mentions "ABS 0". Could this info be made consistent on all pages?
(12-29-2020, 12:01 PM)Jan Stroobants Wrote:  There seems to be a discrepancy between the driving aids that are shown on the "race" page and the "daily schedule" page. For instance, both for the Tatuus and the Caterham series, the race page mentions "ABS 1" whereas the daily page mentions "ABS 0". Could this info be made consistent on all pages?
I'm pretty sure all series in SRS actually use "ABS 1". It's not that ABS is on by default, it's just that "real life" settings are being used - so if the car does have ABS in real life, it's turned on, otherwise it's off.
Thanks! Beautiful!
Hi guys,

sorry for this silly question, but where do I get Lausitzring GP for the Octavia Cup from? I cannot find it in the download area.

Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Alex