Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st ACC GT3 Misano Race -wasnt what I expected!
(12-21-2020, 03:26 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  The night drive is a challenge!
On the first lap into the dark was a 10-sec stretch of being utterly lost... I saw two apexes come out of the dark and had no idea which one to head for!
Sorry Martin, I had to lift causing you to bang into me (but at least you didn't get incident points for it!). Looking forward to daytime again Shy

Hi Rob you beat me to it I was going to apologise for hitting you in the rear. I was surprised and couldnt avoid you. The track was soooo slippery and not seeing the apex meant it was really tough. At night it all looked completely different! So I learned something. If we do more night races you cannot rely on just learning the track in the day time!

Loving the sim and having trouble choosing a car to drive as they are all so good. But normally cars seem to rise to the top and I am guessing these will be the Porsche, Ferrari and Bentley? No idea as the sim is pretty new to me even though I owned it from pre-release but never liked it as much as AC back then and the AI was really average.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st ACC GT3 Misano Race -wasnt what I expected! - by Martin Warmington - 12-21-2020, 04:25 PM