Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins on Formula Argentina 2.0
It seems that I cant download any skins from other racers uploaded skins for the Formula Argentina car.

After joining the race I got a message that my skin is uploaded but got no message about others skins. Several people had their own modified skin but the cars was just white during the race, even cars that I know I race against the day before(with own skins).  When I check in the \common\car\formula argentina map i only ses the default skins available(and my own of cause.

Is there any general problem with formula argentina car? Other series works flawless.
Best Regards
/Henke
Should work from now on
(02-10-2021, 11:54 AM)Henrik Kjellberg Wrote:  It seems that I cant download any skins from other racers uploaded skins for the Formula Argentina car.

After joining the race I got a message that my skin is uploaded but got no message about others skins. Several people had their own modified skin but the cars was just white during the race, even cars that I know I race against the day before(with own skins).  When I check in the \common\car\formula argentina map i only ses the default skins available(and my own of cause.

Is there any general problem with formula argentina car? Other series works flawless.
Best Regards
/Henke

I have the same problem and I don't have personal skins, just the default ones