Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download and install cars and circuits
Smile 
Good afternoon!
I would like to know how to download and where to install or put the corresponding folders of the cars and circuits that I need to register in the F2 for example.
I tried to paste the folder in cars and it doesn't recognize me.
I have also tried to download the tires and the link is down.
A greeting and thank you very much for the help family. Smile
(12-19-2020, 06:41 PM)Enrique Manzanas Wrote:  Good afternoon!
I would like to know how to download and where to install or put the corresponding folders of the cars and circuits that I need to register in the F2 for example.
I tried to paste the folder in cars and it doesn't recognize me.
I have also tried to download the tires and the link is down.
A greeting and thank you very much for the help family. Smile
Hi Enrique, after you downloaded the mod check his folder structure. If the root folder is "content", you have to paste it in the main Assetto Corsa folder, that should be something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

Otherwise, paste it here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

Hope this helps!
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
I am trying to register for the cupra tcr race i have installed the autodrom most track fine but i can not get the cupra installed i have tried it from the website and through content manager and still says missing
i have downloaded the cupra tcr 2.0
(02-27-2021, 06:05 PM)Darren Brittle Wrote:  I am trying to register for the cupra tcr race i have installed the autodrom most track fine but i can not get the cupra installed i have tried it from the website and through content manager and still says missing
i have downloaded the cupra tcr 2.0
Same here Sad
Can anyone help?
Should be a folder issue.
Check the following thread
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=1519
I have deleted all files a few times and attempted to reinstall in a numbers of way, tried in content folder, in the car folder, dragging files directly into content manager with no luck. Also in my app it does not say downloads required it does on all other races an i can select and go to the downloads page. I have tried downloading the Argentina 2.0 car for today at donnington and installed through content manager and it still shows as missing
try deleting the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and then start AC
I can not download the file at all at the moment, cm just says cant find file when trying to download

never mind, done now.
Why the hell is not like all other files that you can just download and install lol