Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotlight On... Interviews with SRS racers - Season 2 (18/12) - Part 1
Hi guys,
It's time for the new update with the first part of the interview with Donnchadh MacGarry:
https://www.4funsimracing.com/2020/12/17...ry-part-1/
The second part will be online throughout the next week - I will post a reminder then.
Thanks to Donnchadh and don't miss the read!
Gianluca
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
Of course Donny needs a second part for his interview Big Grin

Thanks for mentioning the part about your name, I was indeed struggling, good to know you're fine with making it shorter Smile
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Big Grin 
(12-17-2020, 11:22 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Of course Donny needs a second part for his interview Big Grin

Thanks for mentioning the part about your name, I was indeed struggling, good to know you're fine with making it shorter Smile
I guess you didn't figure that those interviews would came up with phonetics notions and quiz shows trivia Smile - nor did I Big Grin
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
Irish is a very peculiar language.
Can't wait for the second part of the interview!
Thanks for having me for the interview, it feels a bit embarrassing reading over what I just wrote, dang it past me. It's always funny seeing non-Irish and even sometimes Irish people struggle with reading out loud an Irish name, but definitely use Donny if that's easier as pretty much everyone calls me that. 

I wrote my answers for this interview back in the first week of the season when I was doing my overly long Mazda 787b posts for Imola, so I was just in the zone for writing long things. Its funny though because I normally hate writing things like essays and reports and always procrastinated them in school and university. When I get going though, I then find it hard to stop as I don't like to leave out any bits of information that might possibly be useful, and thus find it difficult to cut parts out if I need to shorten it.