Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
(05-08-2016, 10:56 PM)Carlos Dingo Wrote:  Great app and great drivers!! Just had my first race and  i am very excited, congratulations.
Hell yeah it was! I was in it and you were driving like a Pro Wink

This is a great app indeed! I love it as well ^^ Gonna use this till the rest of my days.
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
Did everything stated in the instructions, selected a car + livery, pressed join, nothing happened, just a black flash of the loading screen with a bottom message "connecting to: *insert IP here*. So I just got banned but I did nothing wrong.
(05-09-2016, 02:06 PM)Rens de Kok Wrote:  Did everything stated in the instructions, selected a car + livery, pressed join, nothing happened, just a black flash of the loading screen with a bottom message "connecting to: *insert IP here*. So I just got banned but I did nothing wrong.

Its KTM servers that dont work properly atm, BMW 125i works fine Wink

EDIT: KTM Servers seems to be working again, had a great race in KTMs about an hour ago.
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
hi,
i installed the app, all ok. i could register a race, all ok. then i tried to join the race, and had a crash of assetto. any ideas what the problem can be? (windows 10 32 bit, "normal" races or online races have no problems)
thx for help.
How do I create a race that other people can join?
(05-12-2016, 01:05 PM)Alison Hine Wrote:  How do I create a race that other people can join?

I'm afraid it is not that kind of service.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
(05-05-2016, 05:25 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Hi Gary,

There is a reason why that happened. You have to register until the last 05:00 minutes, this includes pressing the select button after choosing the car/skin.
You pressed 'register' before the last 05:00 but not 'select' meaning that you were not fully registered on the session.

I'm fixing this issue.
I just had the same problem. I registered more than an hour before the race was due to start, to make sure I was well before the 5 minute mark. And I also selected a car, the Corvette. 

I set a timer on my phone to make sure I was back in time. With 3 minutes to go, the race menu button switched to "Join," and I clicked it. Momentarily saw a page with the Corvette, then it switched me back to the race menu. Tried again several times, same thing. So I've missed the race. I hope I'm not banned.  Sad

(05-12-2016, 01:12 PM)Gaston Alegre Stotzer Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 01:05 PM)Alison Hine Wrote:  How do I create a race that other people can join?

I'm afraid it is not that kind of service.

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. I read somewhere that this was like iRacing, so I assumed it would give you the ability to host your own races, as they do. My mistake.
Hi all

I keep getting a "checksum error. You have been kicked from the race".
Any and all help appreciated.

I also noticed "enter server password", what am I supposed to enter there, maybe that's my problem.

Thanks, Bill
there are no passwords set on the server.
I'm gonna see if there is something wrong.
HI
I don't think there is a problem, I probably did not follow the "join" rules properly.

Seems to be OK now.

Thanks, BILL