Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't join to a race
I can't get the join button to appear on any race (practice which is what I was trying to do) I click race and it refreshes the message board says registered but all I have is the quit button I got rid of the files in documents AC launcher and still nothing
When the counter hits 05:00 doesn't it change to "please wait"?
Should change to "Join" near 03:00.

(12-07-2017, 05:20 AM)Brandon Pitt Wrote:  I can't get the join button to appear on any race (practice which is what I was trying to do) I click race and it refreshes the message board says registered but all I have is the quit button I got rid of the files in documents AC launcher and still nothing
I'm trying to join the practice lobby shows 11 to 13 people running but I never get the join button I have the car and track

I've watched them practice on youtube I just don't know how to join? Do I have to race an event in the series first? Sorry I'm new to this system not use to it.
you only join when the race is about to start.
I believe you are talking about thesimpit series, search simpit on AC lobby
Yes it is the simpit series and thank you I'll check when I get home
thank you I was able to practice fun, too bad I'm way off the pace lol
Also can't join with Abarth cup. Shows green join button, I click it, 1 second of loading and jumps back out again Sad Yesterday everything was fine
Buenas tardes, he estado intentando unirme a la carrera de fiat 500, le daba a "join" aparecia la pantalla negra y volvía al menú. He corriendo en la carrera anterior sin problema, y en otras. Tengo todos los DLC's
(12-09-2017, 01:06 PM)Nelson de Bruijn Wrote:  Also can't join with Abarth cup. Shows green join button, I click it, 1 second of loading and jumps back out again Sad Yesterday everything was fine
+1
Acabo de entrar a GinettaGTSuperCup, pero estaba solo, he salido y he entrado, y ya no podía unirme..... que está pasando?