Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't enter any race
Hey there, I'm trying to enter races and download the car and tracks but still cannot enter? Do I have to download the shader patch for every series? I so, do I create a "new" folder and put the dl MODS folder in it? Thanks
no need to create new folder, the cars/tracks mod should be put at assetto corsa main directory along side with stock assetto corsa cars/tracks.
folder for cars: Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars
folder for tracks: Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks

example of mod car sharing same folder with stock asseto corsa cars (lada and ks_)
[Image: plc.png]

some track may require you to have shader patch
i highly recomended to use content manager as launcher and shader patch from there.
(11-21-2022, 07:51 PM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  no need to create new folder, the cars/tracks mod should be put at assetto corsa main directory along side with stock assetto corsa cars/tracks.

example of mod car sharing same folder with stock asseto corsa cars (lada and ks_)

i highly recomended to use content manager as launcher and shader patch from there.

Thanks. I'll use CM. I still cannot enter a race for some reason after downloading car and track with CM. I had no issue when i last played a few years back.
(11-21-2022, 08:48 PM)Jonathan Webster Wrote:  
(11-21-2022, 07:51 PM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  no need to create new folder, the cars/tracks mod should be put at assetto corsa main directory along side with stock assetto corsa cars/tracks.

Thanks. I'll use CM. I still cannot enter a race for some reason after downloading car and track with CM. I had no issue when i last played a few years back.
solved the problem. Was trying to register inside CM.
glad you fixed the issue, hope we can meet on track.

i notice your game crash on Road America, long time ago i had same issue where the game just close by itself  especially with tracks from lilski notably Road America and Watkins Glen.
probable issue
  • BLM Lights app (nowadays i dont think this app is needed anymore)
  • SRS Skin transfer
    Try to temporary disable thoose app when similar issue happen
Or for SRS Skin transfer unchecking this option fix mine (thanks to Pasha Paterson)
[Image: opt.png]

try this server to do some online testing (thanks to GT Panama)
https://acstuff.ru/s/q:race/online/join?...pPort=8071
or
https://acstuff.ru/s/q:race/online/join?...pPort=8080
from what i know they use same server setting with official server.
good luck!