Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa championships starting March 22!
that's almost too much choice.

I can race both M235i and F3 everyday with a fixed setup.
I love it!

now the only problem is to find the free time Sad
I feel you, Kurt: this week there are a lot of interesting car-track combos I'd like to join: I wonder if I can find time to...
I'd really like to race RSS F3,but it looks like my old PC can't run it ....While I could race Formula Argentina full grid @ 70 FPS,this mod with 15 AI is almost undriveable (15-20 FPS)....now I ask you guys if there's a way of tweaking something,maybe low res skins or else,dunno.....

EDIT: solved..... Smile
Please, please, PLEASE, can you make the F3 an open setup series? Or at the very least allow tire pressures to be changed. It makes no sense to race such powerful cars with tires that are always overheating and overpressured. There's no need to make those rears slide more than they already do.
(03-22-2021, 01:28 PM)Simone Saviolo Wrote:  Please, please, PLEASE, can you make the F3 an open setup series? Or at the very least allow tire pressures to be changed. It makes no sense to race such powerful cars with tires that are always overheating and overpressured. There's no need to make those rears slide more than they already do.
+1
It would also be good to have the option to disable the halo.
I agree on the Halo, but the past showed that by allowing setup changes in those formula cars the gap within the field is just getting bigger.

Even at the moment, the gap between the pole and the last starting position can be up to 7 seconds. And we all want close racing, do we?
Well, the Formula Argentina proved to be a lot of fun even though it was open setup. I believe that forcing a setup on everybody is what will make the gaps bigger, with drivers who can't stand the default setup being disadvantaged versus drivers who can adapt, and the latter are those who are usually faster anyway. On the other hand, if most people can somehow fit the car on their driving style they'll be faster, which will put them where their skills are; they'll also be more at ease with the car, which means they might just not lose it randomly under the slightest pressure, which means less crashes - and we all hate crash fests, right?
Hello everyone!

I saw that we can use the DRS system on the F3 series... Could anybody explain me how can I use it?? Sorry for my ignorance, and thanks in advance! Wink

Cheers.
(03-22-2021, 04:50 PM)Eduardo Batalla Wrote:  Hello everyone!

I saw that we can use the DRS system on the F3 series... Could anybody explain me how can I use it?? Sorry for my ignorance, and thanks in advance! Wink

Cheers.
You need to map the DRS control to a button on your wheel. You can find it in your control settings. Then you can press it to activate the DRS in the designated zone. You can use an app like Sidekick (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...ick.11007/) to help you in seeing that you are in the DRS zone.
@Fabio Borghino, how did youi solve the performance issues?