Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Automobilista 2 series starting August 12!
New Automobilista 2 series starting August 12!

We are delighted to announce that our partner will be awarding all top 3 from our new Automobilista 2 series:

Gamivo https://www.gamivo.com

"A revolutionary marketplace for digital products run by gamers for gamers!"

Many of our users already know Gamivo and have used their services over the years.
For those who don't know Gamivo, go now and register! and don't forget to check out for the best deals on racing sims & software, some already out there on the banners of our website.

Gamivo will award the top3 drivers on all our Automobilista 2 series with Gamivo credits that can be spent on any product they sell.

Wednesday series (12 mins Qualy + 20 min Race )

[Image: FTrainer.png] Formula Trainer 23:30 GMT

Weekend Series - Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays (12 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)
[Image: Ginetta_GT4SC.png] Ginetta Supercup 17:30, 23:30 GMT

You can access the season details on the race page
https://www.simracingsystem.com/race.php

Prizes
Top 3 on the standings table at the end of the season
  • 1st Position - 10 EUR*
  • 2nd Position -  4 EUR*
  • 3rd Position -  2 EUR*

*Values converted to Gamivo credits. A valid Gamivo account is required to receive the mentioned prizes.

Remember to add a check mark on the Automobilista 2 item to allow you to see the races on the race page.
Click here to add Automobilista 2 on your profile

** GMT time & day.

[Image: SeriesAMS2Aug20.jpg]
Very good choice of cars and time for the races. Having the option for a night race on the weekend is just perfect. Thank you.
Hopefully i can manage to take part on both series from the start this time.
Awsome. Thank you for bringing more AMS2 series. I finally have a reason to get used to the Ginetta. Something about that car doesn't click with me, but it is very popular. I am also curious about the formula trainer, which I haven't used. The new series also come in time for the new system in the game for the tracks limits.
(08-07-2020, 05:40 PM)Armando Mossuto Wrote:  Awsome. Thank you for bringing more AMS2 series. I finally have a reason to get used to the Ginetta. Something about that car doesn't click with me, but it is very popular. I am also curious about the formula trainer, which I haven't used. The new series also come in time for the new system in the game for the tracks limits.
I put a few laps on the formula trainer today, its a well balanced car, ok to drive, its just like the Raceroom formula Junior but with a better grip.
The Guinetta is awesome, I ran a few laps on Brands hatch Indy and lap times compare do the AC mod one. A excellent choice for the series.
I just tested both of them and I have to say that after doing some adjustments to the default setup, now the Ginetta feels a lot more stable to drive and I started enjoying it. I had a blast driving it in Donington against the AI. The Formula trainer looks like fun as well, but because I need a lot of practice with them, and I don't have that much time, I guess I will stick only with the Ginetta this time.
Only one suits my timezone but that's good enough for me. Thanks SRS and see you guys on the track.
_____
AMS2 Sprint Race Champion 2020
Actually, it looks like the Ginetta series is on two time slots on three days each week, meaning six chances per week to participate in that one. Is that correct?
_____
AMS2 Sprint Race Champion 2020
Thank you for this series. I'm really excited to have something I can do from Eastern Time here in the States in AMS2.
I may be reading it wrong, but it looks like the countdown is correct for both series, but the dates listed in the schedule are a day early. I write this on Sunday evening, at 1745 EDT and the countdown to the first race is 3 days, 1 hour. But if I look at the schedule, it has the first race on 11-August. 

I really hope that the countdown is correct as well as the graphic above because then I can participate in both series. 

Please do correct me if I'm reading this wrong. I only noticed because I was putting it on my calendar and went with what I saw in the schedule.

Thanks!
(08-09-2020, 09:46 PM)Jason Chamberlain Wrote:  I may be reading it wrong, but it looks like the countdown is correct for both series, but the dates listed in the schedule are a day early. I write this on Sunday evening, at 1745 EDT and the countdown to the first race is 3 days, 1 hour. But if I look at the schedule, it has the first race on 11-August. 

I really hope that the countdown is correct as well as the graphic above because then I can participate in both series. 

Please do correct me if I'm reading this wrong. I only noticed because I was putting it on my calendar and went with what I saw in the schedule.

Thanks!
I also noticed that problem last series, the count down was correct back then.