Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Ohio (And complaint)
Hello everyone! I am a new sim racer from Ohio. I got really into F1 last year via the netflix docuseries, Drive2Survive. I have been playing Gran Turismo for 10 years, but I decided to download Assetto Corsa about 1 year ago with a bunch of apps, tracks, and car packs. Since then I've been practicing with the Tatuus FA01, Formula Hybrid 2019/2021, F2004, SF70h, and GT3 cars.
Complaint:
I recently completed an F1 race at Spa-Francorchamps in the SF70h. I'm a little disappointed in the quality of some of the drivers. I qualified P4 about 3 seconds off the leader, and at the start of the race I was immediately rammed off the track in T1. Then at 15 min, I was rammed off the beginning of the Kemmel Straight (!) after Raidillon, EVEN THOUGH I left him PLENTY of space on the left of me to pass!!
It completely damaged my car, and I had to retire. Needless to say, when I asked him about it, he denied that he did anything and didn't even seem to notice!
What can I do about that driver? Can I fill out a protest form, given that I was marked incident when I did everything to prevent it?
Anyway, I really want to continue racing, but I cannot stand the rammers. I practiced all week for this event and even developed pit strategies, I know the track very well!
(05-13-2020, 08:13 PM)Christopher Koffel Wrote:  Hello everyone! I am a new sim racer from Ohio. I got really into F1 last year via the netflix docuseries, Drive2Survive. I have been playing Gran Turismo for 10 years, but I decided to download Assetto Corsa about 1 year ago with a bunch of apps, tracks, and car packs. Since then I've been practicing with the Tatuus FA01, Formula Hybrid 2019/2021, F2004, SF70h, and GT3 cars.
Complaint:
I recently completed an F1 race at Spa-Francorchamps in the SF70h. I'm a little disappointed in the quality of some of the drivers. I qualified P4 about 3 seconds off the leader, and at the start of the race I was immediately rammed off the track in T1. Then at 15 min, I was rammed off the beginning of the Kemmel Straight (!) after Raidillon, EVEN THOUGH I left him PLENTY of space on the left of me to pass!!
It completely damaged my car, and I had to retire. Needless to say, when I asked him about it, he denied that he did anything and didn't even seem to notice!
What can I do about that driver? Can I fill out a protest form, given that I was marked incident when I did everything to prevent it?
Anyway, I really want to continue racing, but I cannot stand the rammers. I practiced all week for this event and even developed pit strategies, I know the track very well!
Hello and welcome.
You can file a protest form (search in the forum how its done) and i think it needs video proof (use the replay mode on AC).
The driver might get a warning or temporary ban if the admins agree on your protest.
Race Incidents Discussion is forbidden
if you want to complain, use the protest form.
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=721