Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rFactor 2 App
Yes please!!!
About the new UI, when i select Public Beta on "rFactor2>Properties>Beta>Public Beta" (Steam) it after a loading screen. It works very well with the normal version.
Edit: Now it works
new App for the new rFactor2-UI would be great  Smile
(12-19-2019, 05:46 PM)Pasquale Genchi Wrote:  The UI is now released, for real. Will SRS come back on rFactor 2?

(12-19-2019, 06:47 PM)Javier Rollon Wrote:  YEEEESSS PLEASE!!!! Now the new UI is up (in the beta branch) so I hope SRS app is in Rfactor2!!

(12-19-2019, 09:36 PM)Luis Ruiz Wrote:  Yessss new IU released today, SRS in rf2 again?

Guys...not released yet...It's just a BETA! Right? Big GrinBig Grin
I hate iberians! Big Grin
It's released as Beta.

If SRS wants to wait until the "official" release then I think they either don't want to come back to rF2 or they have really faith in the time they take. It took 3 years for a beta, I don't think the 1.0 will be released soon
Some news?

This is the only hope to have a competition system in rf2.
(03-02-2020, 09:50 AM)Alex Sanchez Wrote:  Some news?

This is the only hope to have a competition system in rf2.
Studio397 has been posting some competitions but in order to qualify you need to become one of the best sim racers in the world (it's top 20, top 15, etc) so it's really hard to qualify. Then you have some private leagues as well (redline motorsport for example)...But SRS with daily regular races would be the best option I agree
That's why he said, srs would be the best option.
Any update to rFactor2 app?
SRS would really help to breathe some life into this sim
Hope to see some oval racing, stock cars or Indy or something with the Tatuus cars