Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Raceroom Series starting February 10th!
We are delighted to announce the new series for Raceroom, starting February 10th!

Daily series  (10 min Qualify + 20 min  races)
  • [Image: DTM14-15-16.png] DTM 14, 15 & 16: 00:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 GMT
  • [Image: AudiTTCup1516.png] Audi TT Cup 15 & 16: 01:00, 13:00, 16:00, 19:00, 22:00 GMT
  • [Image: GTR_3.png] GTR_3: 02:00, 11:00, 14:00, 17:00, 20:00, 23:00 GMT

For more details check the following link
http://www.simracingsystem.com/upcomingseries.php

See you on track!

[Image: RRE_SeriesFebruary20.jpg]
Ok. Thx for the new Series.
I hope there are a little more drivers.
It's sad how few people drive in R3E.
Yeah, the official R3E ranked servers seem to have hit SRS's attendance hard. I'd like to get more into these if the timing works out.
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth
I'd participate if SRS used interesting series, like:
  • GTR1
  • GTO classics
  • FR90
  • DTM 1992
  • Group 4
  • Group 5
  • Group C
  • NSU
  • P1
  • P2
  • M1 cup
  • Touring Classics
I know that for some of the above relatively few people own the content, but couldn't we at least have some cool weekly races?
GTR3, WTCR and GTR3 can be fun too, but it sucks we only get a few series here on SRS. RaceRoom has so much more to offer!
(02-12-2020, 04:42 PM)Borre Verdoes Wrote:  I'd participate if SRS used interesting series, like:
  • GTR1
  • GTO classics
  • FR90
  • DTM 1992
  • Group 4
  • Group 5
  • Group C
  • NSU
  • P1
  • P2
  • M1 cup
  • Touring Classics
I know that for some of the above relatively few people own the content, but couldn't we at least have some cool weekly races?
GTR3, WTCR and GTR3 can be fun too, but it sucks we only get a few series here on SRS. RaceRoom has so much more to offer!

Because nobody raced them and they didn't went to the historic standings in the past.
The only series that actually worked in 2019 were GTR3, WTCC17 and DTM13-14-15, the others were very weak.

The future of RRE in SRS is uncertain.
Yeah, maybe it's time to pull the plug or scale it down to once per day/week.

I actually like some cars more in R3 than in AC (GT3s for example), but I just don't think it's worth for me to practice for a race and then come to find 2 people registered.
Raceroom is a lot of fun and is a game that has really developed in a good direction. "Ranked Server" is already well attended in beta. And Sector3 advertises a lot about the innovations. In Assetto Corsa I am just starting to drive online or am still training.
If the races were as well attended as in AC or in the "Ranked Server" it would be a dream. SRS is a fantastic platform with everything that goes with it, a forum, a great moderation and dedicated enthusiasts ... so sad that apparently many have forgotten what is offered here.
Then I still drive my 20 minute races ... if need be, hoping that someone will take part every now and then.
Thank you SRS team for this great opportunity to have good online races with RaceRoom ... or to have driven?

One more question:
Would it be theoretically possible to advertise for SRS or is there something that the developers and publishers object to?
A complete embedding like in AC wouldn't be possible right? What is R3's position on SRS?
Is there something like an opinion?
(02-13-2020, 01:56 PM)Igor Relja Wrote:  Yeah, maybe it's time to pull the plug or scale it down to once per day/week.

I actually like some cars more in R3 than in AC (GT3s for example), but I just don't think it's worth for me to practice for a race and then come to find 2 people registered.
I agree. Now that R3E has its own ranked servers we haven't even seen enough pilots in a race to post into the race standings. The R3E time slots are just wasting away, much rather see additional car/track combos in AC.
(02-13-2020, 01:56 PM)Igor Relja Wrote:  Yeah, maybe it's time to pull the plug or scale it down to once per day/week.

Once per day series thin out the playercount very much, even for AC. I think once or twice per week is fine, since there are still people in SRS ready to race, just not so many.

The number of factors working against R3E is quite big. Amongst them user preference. For me I`d say DTM cars are great fun to race every time, the usual DTM series tracks though - fubar.
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin
Weekly endurance races (at the weekend) would be great Tongue Big Grin
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A