Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
hi
i raced last night np i go to race today and i have NO race botton to push what is up with that??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone??
sorry guys, I'm a new member. I can not find in the forum the meaning of the settings: fuel consumption 100/170/200? and also 100/170 pneumatic consumption? thanks for your patien
% of wear/usage. Some organizers like to use unrealistically fast fuel/tyre wear rate in an attempt to force pitstops on short races sometimes.
thanks .. 100 or more is the quantity in liters of fuel. I do not understand the tire though. in the game you can increase or decrease the wear process with the value 1 or 1.5 etc. while you write 100 170 etc.
(08-16-2018, 05:01 PM)Walter Ponzo Wrote:  thanks .. 100 or more is the quantity in liters of fuel. I do not understand the tire though. in the game you can increase or decrease the wear process with the value 1 or 1.5 etc. while you write 100 170 etc.

The in-game options for the default launcher are more limited than is actually possible. 170% is the same as 1.7 however this can only be chosen server side or by using Content Manager (Alternate launcher for AC)
thank you so much. I finally understood ..
Good Work, Good Service, Thx Javier ;-)
(08-24-2018, 05:52 PM)Jose D Exposito Wrote:  Good Work, Good Service, Thx Javier ;-)

Oh, my pleasure. Thanks for appreciating, Jose!
So what's the actual minimum amount of registered drivers for race to be counted to rating, championship standings and incidents rating ?
For championship points there need to be a minimum of 6 people signed up before the close of registration. It does not matter if they then don't race or drop out during the race. It also does not matter if you are the only person on server 2,3,or 4, it is just how many have signed up to race.

I believe that incidents always count, and rating counts sometimes, depending on how many empty races you have done. I'm not so sure on these though.