Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't join to a race
When i click on registere, i see the menu to choose the skin but i can't click anything and the AC stops working. I can't close the game and i have to do it from task manager. This not only happens when i try to register in a race, olso when i click on another option of the srs app or when i go out from a server, i alway see the times of the laps but i can't retur to the menu and i have to close the game from task manager. I think this began when the system was down for maintenance.
Do you have all the DLCs?
I can't join to the race too. I'm registered to the GT3 race at Zandvoort today 11:00 GMT. I press Join button and AC trying to start, but after 1-2 seconds just going back to the launcher screen. After several attempts, time is gone and i again see button Register

On the SRS launcher screen i seen 5 registered pilots. Now i trying to find server manually, but no one server with GT3 cars at Zandvoort and some racers on it.

P.S. i have all DLC's

Now i need to wait several hrs again to try it ? Maybe is there other way to test ?
And if i'm not wrong, while AC trying to start the race, i see some message about connection attempt to port 9615. Maybe we need to do some port forwarding ? Can't find any info about it.
For the race in Zandvoort of 2 min ago, with Dallara, I can't join. When i click "join", screen becomes black, and only a "Connecting to :9615 TCP" appears for an half second, to disappear soon, throwing me to main menu.
It looks like a problem where server can't be created or IP address does not exist... I am sure I have all downloads correctly installed (I took part in 4 same races today)
Don´t worry Giuseppe, al fine in your part, sometimes it happens, missed it too Sad
(07-09-2016, 10:21 PM)Richard Dees Wrote:  Don´t worry Giuseppe, al fine in your part, sometimes it happens, missed it too Sad

It happened again right now. It's pretty stressfull to take part in races with only 2/3 players and can't connect when 10 or more..
yes i was monitoring that now, checking
(07-10-2016, 06:18 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  yes i was monitoring that now, checking

If can help, I searched in online server about someone named SRS/sim racing system and all zandvoort servers, but didnt find the correct one...
buenos días, llevo intentando entrar en las partidas varias veces en varios dias diferentes, pues me parece una opción de juego genial, pero cada vez que lo intento me pone error de conexión tcp:9600, pantalla en negro y vuelta a pantalla de inicio, he desinstalado e instalado el juego varias veces y nada, sin embargo para jugar en assetto corsa no tengo problemas, me podian ayudar por favor.-
(09-25-2016, 11:12 AM)Alberto Zaragosi Wrote:  buenos días, llevo intentando entrar en las partidas varias veces en varios dias diferentes, pues me parece una opción de juego genial, pero cada vez que lo intento me pone error de conexión tcp:9600, pantalla en negro y vuelta a pantalla de inicio, he desinstalado e instalado el juego varias veces y nada, sin embargo para jugar en assetto corsa no tengo problemas, me podian ayudar por favor.-

Normalmente cuando sucede eso es que el servidor está caído, pero lleva muchísimo tiempo sin fallar, ayer participé en varias carreras y sin ningún problema, tampoco parece que le haya pasado a más gente (no veo ninguna queja en el chat).
Asegúrate de tener todo el contenido necesario para las carreras, hubo una actualización de la app hoy, teóricamente no te deja entrar si no tienes todo el contenido (dentro de la app en assetto te viene un desglose con el contenido necesario para las carreras).

Aparte para la próxima mejor ponlo en inglés para que te pueda ayudar más gente.