Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 1 hour racing
The UK GT3 series used the 'Boot' variant so I'd guess it would be the same for any other of the GT3 series Neil.
The track download is here Neil:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...nal.20204/
Does anyone know why I didn't get any championship points from yesterdays gt3 europe Watkins win? Also didn't get any rating points from yesterdays GT3 asia mugello win neither...

E: same with gt3 asia championship points.

E2: also server crashed during gt3 asia Silverstone when i was winning and it was last race on Silverstone. So that took me out on championship there. Don't have high hopes on this case neither.
(06-03-2018, 08:52 AM)Matias Vitikainen Wrote:  Does anyone know why I didn't get any championship points from yesterdays gt3 europe Watkins win? Also didn't get any rating points from yesterdays GT3 asia mugello win neither...

E: same with gt3 asia championship points.

E2: also server crashed during gt3 asia Silverstone when i was winning and it was last race on Silverstone. So that took me out on championship there. Don't have high hopes on this case neither.

looks like other champs are affected too
on gt3 friday and saturday is missing
let us hope that the great expert will fix it :-)
GT3 Points are uploaded
as alsways - those Admins fix it

GREAT WORK
great THX
Thanks Will, Owen... got it
To whom it may concern

I would like to apologize to my fellow drivers on the 22.00 cet 1 hr race, I am around 5 secs slower than lap record and hence let some faster drivers pass. Got run off (probably my mistake, but I also take this corner differently from most, no brakes, wide apex and fully open through and up the hill.
I was run off twice, I think but that's cool as I am the new guy  Cool
I have mainly some real driving experience, simracing the last 3 years but family life and work prevents both real and simracing.  I mostly drive vintage cars, or between 1960 - 1999 (thats why I use body roll instead of brakes often, tbh not at all fond of the gt3 class. GTO, now thats a car! Or group 5....

I got DNQ for not pitting, I did pit but too early!
Hope you will forgive my rally style driving but thats the only was i know unless its F1GTR Heart  or 917K or so

//Inge Fuffens
[size=small][i]Drove my first lap at the Ring in pouring rain and fog, in an Audi R8 that my friend let me drive. Who was crazier?  Cool [/i][/size]