Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
If you have content detection on, disable it and restart the app

(02-26-2018, 04:57 PM)Daniel Bleisteiner Wrote:  When I wanna register me to a race I just see white rectangles instead of cars. What can I do to solve this?
I chose the Forg gtr3 but got refused access to the server, apparently you cant take it in game as its not in the selectable cars in game, yet i could register with it ?
You can choose it if you own it just like the skin.
If you disable content detection ir shows all content.
Hi,

about one hour ago i got the notice "server refused connection" after raceroom started up for the 21h DTM92 Race.
I tried over ten times but kept getting this error.
Do i also get penalised now?

Otherwise thanks for adding this app!

Greetings
No position 1 and 2 in the race at 20.00 on server 3. I was in position 1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry if I have missed something obvious, but are there now races for R3E? I don't see them on the schedule, are they only visible in game, or in a period of testing?
Dear online racers, I'm totally new here!
I got a problem in running a race.
I've installed the programme and did all the settings.
This evening I liked to start a nice race on my favoured DTM 1992. After the JOIN buttom appears I clicked it... Raceroom started ... but did'nt guided me to my server.
I Clicked to Multiclass and found three servers, clicked on one, choose my registered car, but then: THEY ASKED FOR A PASSWORD???
Where can I find the PASSWORD?
I'm rearly impressed of this nice game für sheduled online races - but this evening a little bit dissapointed.
Who can help me?
(02-26-2018, 09:14 PM)Clyde Deringer Wrote:  Sorry if I have missed something obvious, but are there now races for R3E?  I don't see them on the schedule, are they only visible in game, or in a period of testing?

They are officially released; don't go to /schedule.php ... you have to go to /race.php to see all races for all games
Hey all,

Has anyone with an accuforce wheel tried to start up the app through simcommander yet? If so, could you inform me and other accuforce/simcommander users on how you did that?
Second question. I'm using triple screen. Does that mean that i have to copy the command line parameters in the start options of RRE in Steam to the RRE cmd edit box?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Installed today, and all went smooth. 2 races so far and no problems at all. Thank you.