Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Distribution of many registered racers...
(11-19-2020, 03:08 AM)Hannu Kuisti Wrote:  I would also like to see the splits get more even amount of people.

In addition to that, could the racers top lap time be of any factor in determining what split he/she ends up in? for example I have done two AC MX-5 races in Brands Hatch. In the first one I ended up in second split because of my low rating, and it was a good race, people driving at the same pace as me. The second race, It split three ways, but I ended up in top split, I assume because I had done one race already. The top guys are 3s a lap faster than me. The top of the second split were filled with guys with higher rating, some going over 2s faster than me. Surely I would have been better suited for split 2 or 3.

What I'm saying is, I think my slow lap times in the first race should have pulled me down, rather than my huge experience gained by driving one race pulling me up.
This is only a problem for the first few days of a new season, because the server order is ranked heavily based on championship points.

So your "slow lap times" are still way better than NO lap times from many of the people who haven't done a race yet in the series.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Distribution of many registered racers... - by Martin Smith - 11-19-2020, 05:48 AM