Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the US of A
I'm new to the whole sim racing scene but I am hooked. 
The name is Eddie (or Edward per here) and also known as Qwikstreet by my Internet persona. I am a 40+ year old gamer and have loved racing games since Grand Prix and Pole Position on my Atari 2600. I have spent numerous hours/days/weeks/etc on these games for almost half a century. I bought a Thrustmaster T150 Pro about two years ago but was only for truck and farm sim. I attempted Dirt and PC2 with it but I gave up too quickly and never bothered with the settings and learning patience on the track. After a long year of grinding truck and farm sim I needed a challenge and excitement. I am looking at improving my racecraft in 2021 and will be highlighting my journey on my Twitch and Youtube channels.
I wanted to focus on AC for a while and get a good feel for the genre before me and my wallet take a dive into iRacing. The career and offline races were too boring for my taste and public lobbies have been hit or miss. Mostly miss and just a painful accident waiting to happen. I wanted to check out a league/rating community similar to iRacing and I was told SRS was the place to go. So here I am. 
I see I am at the tail end of the current seasons so I will have to wait a little bit to get my feet wet. Im not that fast and working on consistency and lines for now so I will be unlikely to be pushing on you into that chicane. For now. 
I hope to have a great time and learn from SRS and hopefully make some new online friends. 
Thanks.
Edward Forstoffer
AKA - Qwikstreet 
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/qwikstreet]Twitch[/url] | [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/qwikstreet]Youtube[/url]

Messages In This Thread
Hello from the US of A - by Edward Forstoffer - 10-04-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Hello from the US of A - by Luke Bouwmeester - 10-04-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Hello from the US of A - by Jason Chamberlain - 10-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Hello from the US of A - by Edward Forstoffer - 10-05-2020, 02:03 AM