Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Automobilista 2 series starting August 12!
(08-12-2020, 12:25 PM)Michael Laws Wrote:  F trainers will be interesting. Probably decided by driver who spins the least rather than the fastest. Only 5 registered so far, I hope that goes up.
My P2 finish proved your point nicely because I was not the second-fastest. This was the first time since starting with these cars that I managed 20 minutes without a spin, though I had a few rough patches. I just decided that I was going to be conservative so I could keep my podium spot. Even when I got a little closer to you I knew better than to try to race you as I'd just spin.

To anyone who tried to jump in and drive these cars without a lot of practice - I found them to be undrivable until I softened the rear anti-roll bar down to 3 and softened the rear springs 5 clicks. I also lowered the brake pressure a bit. Please don't give up on them just because of this one event! If I can handle them, you probably can too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Automobilista 2 series starting August 12! - by Jason Chamberlain - 08-13-2020, 12:21 AM