Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Automobilista 2 series starting August 12!
(08-11-2020, 12:15 PM)Vitor Arbex Wrote:  
(08-09-2020, 10:25 PM)Jason Chamberlain Wrote:  
(08-09-2020, 09:58 PM)Vitor Arbex Wrote:  
(08-09-2020, 09:46 PM)Jason Chamberlain Wrote:  I may be reading it wrong, but it looks like the countdown is correct for both series, but the dates listed in the schedule are a day early. I write this on Sunday evening, at 1745 EDT and the countdown to the first race is 3 days, 1 hour. But if I look at the schedule, it has the first race on 11-August. 

I really hope that the countdown is correct as well as the graphic above because then I can participate in both series. 

Please do correct me if I'm reading this wrong. I only noticed because I was putting it on my calendar and went with what I saw in the schedule.

Thanks!
I also noticed that problem last series, the count down was correct back then.
Thanks Vitor. Although after trying the Formula Trainer on Brands Hatch Indy I'm not sure that it's so great that I'll be able to participate...
Give it another go, Softer rear Anti-Roll bar and a little softer rear springs and its really a joy to drive. Slow, but fun. I´m probably be online today around same time series run if you wanna race with me, maybe a friend plus AI field send me a pm.

I also discarded it initially, but decided to give it an opportunity yesterday, and now I am convinced to also join that series (although I will be unable to attend to the third race because I will be on vacation). Main issue with this car in Brands Hatch Indy is trying to take the corners like you would do with faster cars with more aero, but with a little bit of practice now I have the patience to slow it down enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Automobilista 2 series starting August 12! - by Armando Mossuto - 08-11-2020, 01:38 PM