Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Did you like the Inopinatus idea for a new type of SRS Series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, i like it a lot. It's a very good idea.
38.10%
16 38.10%
Yes, but only the Inopinatus Basic series.
16.67%
7 16.67%
Yes, but only the Inopinatus Extreme series.
14.29%
6 14.29%
Yes, but with no 300/400 rating minimum.
4.76%
2 4.76%
Yes, but i prefer the optional name, " Russian roulette ".
7.14%
3 7.14%
No, i don't think it's a good idea.
19.05%
8 19.05%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Inopinatus brand new SRS Series idea - POLL
well to be honest many ppl have problems on track even if they know what track they will drive and have chance to prepare,i can only imagine this getting 100 times worse for many when the track is not known
also as setups go there really aint abything like magical setup that will make you much faster unless few very broken cars are used,
its pretty easy to say iam slow because of the setup but that really aint the case unless you make some really broken setup, also making the car having optimal topspeed and downforce for a track is pretty basic setting that you really need no skill for, that is the most of the difference in speeds, the rest is really about making the car behave the way you like (this was proven many times when i got asked for setups, almost nobody got any faster, they were at the same speed as before or even slower becuse they did not like the way the car behaved, but as the magic setup theory says the should have gone 3 sec per lap faster )
often you can see very similar laptimes by fast drivers on totaly different setups
fixed setups also do not make it the same for everyone, it is really dependant on your driving style, for some, fixed setup may be very good while for others it will suck balls and it will be very frustrating to drive thew car
sure there can be some random track car fixed setup serries for those masochists who like random shit even more random than usual random shit that happens in standart races Smile but overall i do not think this might improve anything, it wont make slow drivers faster , it wont make fast drivers slower (by much)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Inopinatus brand new SRS Series idea - POLL - by Michal Ringes - 02-18-2021, 09:47 PM