Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Increasing racing quality
Hi Dario,
I just read your interesting post, since I've been sharing most of the experiencies you had here on SRS.

I'm relatively new to simracing too and registered to SRS only a couple of months ago. I could say that I'm still a Forza Motorsport-like driver and I had my hard times here in the beginning (and so far).

SRS may be considered a platform for skilled and experienced drivers - and in its structure, as you notice, probably is, but if you take your time for reading carefully all the instructions and rules you'll have most of your questions answered, and searching in the forum you'll probably find all others clarifications you may need. Also, as you had, I got a lot of support from other SRS members when I asked for.

Up to now, my experience here is getting better day by day. Take your time and it will be the same for you, I guess.

If you want to share more on the SRS experience, feel free to contact me privately - getting further here would be a little off-topic, I guess -, we could talk easily in our native language :-)

Gianluca
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.

Messages In This Thread
Increasing racing quality - by Ilya Krivokhizhin - 05-31-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Michal Ringes - 05-31-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Dario Bucalo - 06-02-2020, 01:46 AM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Dario Bucalo - 06-02-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Gianluca Roncaglia - 06-02-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Dario Bucalo - 06-02-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Julian Kucza - 06-03-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Dario Bucalo - 06-03-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Julian Kucza - 06-03-2020, 05:43 PM