Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Increasing racing quality
It feels like this season was a stepdown in terms of speed and driving skill in general from the guys across SRS. There are a lot of superfast guys but there are also those who don't practice at all or don't even know current track or car.
I know it's probably never going to be implemented but I still would like to suggest a way that might make racing more competitive. It all comes down to setting a time that every driver has to beat in order to participate in races during next week. Something like a 107% rule in F1 and other series. You have to do it once and you're good to go for the whole week for that car/track combo.
This suggestion is just from the top of the head and I realize it will probably lead to less people racing. But it may actually be better for SRS in the long run, increasing it's reputation and therefore luring faster guys in. Anyway you guys at SRS are doing a great job and I'm sure you can figure out something better but it feels like SRS needs something to boost racing quality. The only alternative is iRacing and it's not worth the money. I'm even willing to pay to race at SRS if it's not so expensive as iRacing, just to have better racing.

Messages In This Thread
Increasing racing quality - by Ilya Krivokhizhin - 05-31-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Michal Ringes - 05-31-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Dario Bucalo - 06-02-2020, 01:46 AM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Dario Bucalo - 06-02-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Dario Bucalo - 06-02-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Julian Kucza - 06-03-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Dario Bucalo - 06-03-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: Increasing racing quality - by Julian Kucza - 06-03-2020, 05:43 PM