Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had this PM re Lotus Exos Monza
It's interesting how you set up the camera so people can't see much and just add up my to my "victims", i'd be glad if it were COD but it's not.
I'm not raming people like you hope people see  it on your video.

Here, full race with every contact points with anyone, and not some "on board view ".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McfYbory...e=youtu.be

First contacts point : Nuno : tought i had enough space to go on right side, hit him with my rear right wheel. sorry about that

018 to 0:24 T1 Monza : you've been hit by Vasco Texeira, Rob ran into Vasco who had locked his brake after hitting you, hence i ran into Rob and not bullet fast.
Rob have not been sent out since it was a light contact and came back on race. You didn't care to drive all over me even though you were out of track.
There's no 3rd victim Joe Blow, you were already hit by vasco, i've actually straightened up your car otherwise you were blocking Nuno and the whole way.

2nd contact with nuno : same thing with Rear Right Wheel.

1:10 to 1:20 5th victim Tim ?Mhm no not really You can clearly see i forced him to go on the outside, but he touched my rear who made me spin and then my car hit his. i'm not mad at him for that. i was the victim but it's okay thingsq happend.

Then  it's all about when I change line/swerve which i did indeed. i wasn't aware of those racing rules and i'm sorry for this, now i know thanks to Tim.

5:15 to 5:20 you could have brake but you choosed to go out instead

6:30 to 6:42 : you loose patience and hit me durling last corner, gentle push but you could have brake.

7:00 to 7:15 you loose control but i've never taken you out.

10:30 to 10:40 : i miss apex and get off track and join back

11:31 to 12:00 Oh, That's the Luca you're talking about
well i've set up a little slow-mo so you can see him hit me when he was out of the track. That's how he lost control, driving on the grass. his little trick turned against him.
Should I report luca ? no because it was just a mistake.

14:28 to 14:40  Let's whatch this for a stunt i : i manage to pass my 4 wheels so you had to break, did dive didn't know about that rule either so that was wrong.
but instead you hit my rear right wheel, which makes me ahead of you. There was contact but that's not what sent you out like what we can see on the onboard.
You drove over the curb and clearly ram my back so i Spin too. i was still on the track and you were not. so good luck with that.

Got penalties too when i drove out of the track later in the race and respected them.

Thing is you never care to brake and rather report the others, you're not that clean of a driver.
There has been way worse endeavour online, if you call me a bad pilot for things other than swerving then you might just stop driving online. especially T1.
PS : If some of you are coming from iRacing then I could possibly understand the crybabies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just had this PM re Lotus Exos Monza - by Stephane Raharimbolamena - 05-13-2017, 12:25 PM