Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Champions of champions series?
I thought about this, obviously now I only give an idea that will have to be developed, for someone it could be very interesting or also not very good.

We could take, from each championship of the current season, all those people who at the end of it will have passed a certain threshold of points. But this threshold will be different for each type of championship, dependent on the frequency of the races.

For example, the weekly championships (such as that of the Porsche 911 s
Singer, or the F1 2005 (even if in these that are done in the weekend there are more attempts) or the Catheram) will have a tot of points above which you can access this Champions of Champions series (for example, 540). Instead for the daily ones (like the one-hour races with the Porsche Cayman GT4, or those with the Ginetta GT5 and the Russell Alexis) they will have a higher threshold of points, since often the winner of these series reaches 612 points (maximum, all the weeks wit a 102(win without incs in the 1st split)), so the threshold may be around ~ 600 points.

I think that this could  "select" the drivers for that special championship. Obviously the main problem is the car selection, or the timezone (expecially for  Americans).
If this championship will be done, it could has a 15 minute qualifying and a 30/40 minute race

Like i said in the beginning, I just gave an idea of what could be done, maybe we could use this system or Alex's one (top 100/300)

Messages In This Thread
Champions of champions series? - by Alex Nelson - 02-20-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Champions of champions series? - by Rob Russo - 02-21-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Champions of champions series? - by Matteo Venuti - 02-22-2020, 07:24 AM