Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Variable Incident Penalties (i.e. "rubbing is racing")
(02-16-2020, 04:27 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  
(02-15-2020, 09:21 PM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  Damage 100% could be a way. If you know a small hit can damage your car, you must be more careful. I’ve took part in some raceroom’s events  and drivers were very careful and smooth.

I think this has been proven to be the opposite of helpful to people who are actually trying to be careful who want to continue racing. Drivers who are careless will continue to be careless regardless of the damage percentage. People who dive bomb or similar aren't dive bombing because they think they'll be fine due to damage being set at 60%, it's because they are bad drivers.

60% at least means that incidents don't ruin the entire 40-90 minutes for anyone involved.

Yes, but also because they know they are driving tanks. If they don't care about the points, they know they will still be running after the explosion they will cause.

The other paid system we all know has 100% damage and even in rookies when i was there, the races were clean, but the increase damage brought the pit stop to repair variable.

The races were a bit more live and unpredictable and not so much a race of tanks.

In SRS i've seen people hitting walls and carrying on like nothing happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Variable Incident Penalties (i.e. "rubbing is racing") - by Andre F Ribeiro - 02-17-2020, 02:55 PM