Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment for involuntary disconnect
I don't see why you wouldn't just rejoin and complete the 3 laps, it's clear you are going to be a number of laps down the time to reboot the pc etc.. but you can easily complete 3 before the end of the race. It happened to me a couple of times over the last year, you can rejoin at any time through the server list.

Someone not showing up for a race or not even completing 3 laps, means he took the spot of someone. Maybe in the morning it's not a problem but at prime times there are very often 2-3 splits in the popular series. So many times i ve seen split 1 with 17-18 cars starting on the grid and even less after a couple of minutes, it's a shame for those stuck in split 2, and the point system looks very lenient to me already, you can get good points just by showing up, doing slow laps, you get away with 70 to 80 pts with all the DNF's. That many spots left vacant, should be enforced some way, but yeah of course it sucks when it's just your game crashing or something like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punishment for involuntary disconnect - by James Blint - 02-05-2020, 02:05 PM