Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Radical SR3 it’s broken and that’s not funny!
Hi everyone
I am new here and I wanted to give you my opinion about it ..... it is my first championship and I will be within the first 100 so far from being a fast driver I define myself as decent and I will tell you that to run each race as I did not know any circuit I have dedicated myself to look for youtube on Radical onboards in the different circuits and in no case have I seen any real Radical pilot change at low rpm and much less travel an entire circuit in 6 gear ... On the contrary, the limit of 10,000 rpm was sought at each change.
Honestly ..... I have seen in Spa repetitions of pilots in AC doing the circuit in 6 gear ...... it might be that they reduced the time but ...... enjoyed driving like this?
I think this car bug is a very similar aspect to the bugs in the circuits such as the barbagallo and sincerely ...... I do not understand why someone runs in Asseto and forgets about the most important thing the game has .. ....SIMULATE
I play or drive here because I love its simulation and use SRS for its cleaning in general and I do not understand who does not think so and is dedicated to using all kinds of tricks in order to shorten a meter of track and scratch a tenth ... .. do it, but do it fighting from the legality .....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Radical SR3 it’s broken and that’s not funny! - by Tolo Ribas - 01-26-2020, 11:15 PM