Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to join race?
JOIN has been really buggy in the past week or so. Every race I have joined, has taken many attempts to join but instead of loading the track, it bounces back to the SRS menu page. Then I hit RACE to refresh the page and then JOIN. I have had to repeat this perhaps half a dozen times before getting a successful join. Many other racers mention the same difficulty as well as some of the YouTubers who are live broadcasting races (Sim Racing Paddock and Austin Ogonoski). Also, I have gone to the Online Server and joined from there occasionally. I've always gotten on but it takes all of the 3 minutes that are on the clock after the JOIN button lights up. So just keep trying...as long as you registered for the race, you can still join during practice and qualy.
Also, my experience when joining is that I get a JOIN signal with about 2:35 to 2:40 left in the practice session. But lately , since the JOIN hiccups have occurred, when I finally JOIN, there is still between 3 and 4 minutes left in Practice even when the JOIN clock has wound down to near zero. So it seems that when the JOIN signal comes, the server is not ready to accept the JOIN. Beyond me why that is happening but no big deal as long as I can eventually join the race.

Messages In This Thread
How to join race? - by Brett Weatherill - 06-23-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: How to join race? - by simracingsystem - 06-23-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: How to join race? - by Don Debienne - 06-23-2019, 02:23 PM
RE: How to join race? - by simracingsystem - 06-23-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: How to join race? - by simracingsystem - 06-23-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: How to join race? - by Don Debienne - 06-23-2019, 10:19 PM