Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loading SRS to AC
(02-08-2019, 03:22 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  please paste the folder structure here.

steam\steamapps\common\assetto corsa\.... until the last folder inside launcher folder

Have done so. At least I think I have. I followed the 9 min. tutorial of Simpit. I click on the AC link provided by your site.
3 compressed folder show up. I extract, then copy and paste to the ACĀ  file folder in the string you have designated. I check the 3folders for content and that is present and should be accessable. I close and relaunch the game through steam but nothing shows up in UI subheading of general settings. I noticed I am not getting the file verification window when they are installed. They go over in a file window icon with a "3" centered in it. double clicking that puts them in the AC's file folder.
If there is an easy answer I'll take it but my windows illiteracy is a hindrance to pc gaming. Thanks for your time.

Well, seems that because I have Steam loaded to my ssd as well as my program files the issue was trying to load the srs download from a browser on my hdd to my ssd_____D:\steam\steamapps\common\assetto corsa was a no go.
Hoping down loading content from Race Room for a specific series or event will be easier.
Is there some way of getting to attend a race to check my screen display or should I just jump in and ride around and
stay out of the way?

Messages In This Thread
Loading SRS to AC - by Thomas Fonte - 02-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Loading SRS to AC - by simracingsystem - 02-08-2019, 03:22 AM
RE: Loading SRS to AC - by Thomas Fonte - 02-09-2019, 01:26 AM