Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Assetto Corsa] Has this happened to you?
(12-01-2018, 04:43 AM)David Beltrán Wrote:  So I joined the GT3 Race using Content manager as usual. This time however the car was feeling a little different, turning a little too much, making the front wheels overheat and degrade quickly (in case you're wondering, yes, quickly even for 170% tire wear settings), and even compromising my car handling. I began to pay attention to the in-game steering wheel and seems like the input linearity was screwed up, I wasn't even turning 180 degrees when the wheel in the sim was totally turning. After the race I checked my settings and everything seemed fine, even i practice mode it was looking good. 
Car selection in single player mode was the only different thing, I had a F1 car selected, so it may be that the degree locking was the one of the car Selected in single player mode instead of the one I was using to race at SRS. Is this a CM bug? I haven't really noticed until my last race.

Are you using the hardware lock? I use good ole g27 and without that set up any car less than 900 degrees was fine but cars with more like 1080 really got hard to control.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Assetto Corsa] Has this happened to you? - by Ben Burd - 12-01-2018, 01:29 PM