Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unacceptable driving
i do not mind friendly taps here and there, it's just part of racing. 
This guy was really angry for a mistake he had made (red nissan) on 1st lap - thinking that I would automatically move back to the racing line, so he moved across slowly, ended up driving into my car - and that threw him off into the gravel trap. True the gap i leave is small - but its enough, and i slowly increase the gap on inside - but he still simply drives into me and goes flying off. 
Ok. He decides to pit and rejoin, 3 laps behind. Slows down and lets me and blue nissan by, we were having a good battle for 3rd place. 
After a small tap with blue nissan (this was close but i was at fault, i should have given slightly more room - sorry Alberto) which caused him to miss chicane, he decides to give up and parks it. I'm on my own. 
(we had  had nice battles up to this point with no contact, about 4 separate moves)
1.48 in video - Angry red nissane comes back. Decides to overtake despite being 3 laps down. Going into 1st chicane i tap him slightly as you can see. Now he wasn't going to make the corner anyway - as you can see he is already pointing off the circuit before I tap him. I tap him because coming back onto the circuit he has to slow down so much. I was on max braking and turning in so it was a small tap and clearly not intentional.

He is so angry he then decides to missile into me at the 2nd chicane.
In my various taps, should i have left a bit more room? sure, maybe, and i will learn. But missle bombing someone for being really angry, 3 laps behind, is not good. 
Sorry but this is unnacceptable. Please do something about this driver - Ivan Sancho

Messages In This Thread
Unacceptable driving - by Ted Haggard - 08-22-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Unacceptable driving - by Ivan Sancho - 08-23-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Unacceptable driving - by David urko - 08-23-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Unacceptable driving - by Gabriel Sterr - 08-23-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Unacceptable driving - by Dmitry Osovsky - 09-16-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Unacceptable driving - by Michael Pierce - 09-17-2016, 02:23 PM